Develop and promote a desktop or mobil application
- This course introduces basic techniques used to develop applications using Java. --Use Eclipse to create and debug an Andrioid application. --Create an applications using Model-View-Controller architecture. --Write code to manage activities. --Manage Android application versioning. --Create responsive user interfaces. --Add multimedia capabilities to an application. --Localize an Android application. --Write code to save and load local files. Located in Lab 2 on Tuesday.
This course explores system and network administrative tasks associated with Linux- based components on a network. Routine tasks in installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Linux workstations and servers are considered with emphasis on the network services provided by open source solutions.
1. Introduction to Computers, Programming, and Java
2. Primitive Data Types and Operations
3. Selection Statements
4. Loops 5. Methods
7. Objects and Classes
9. Object-oriented Design
10. Inheritance and Polymorphism
11. GUI Basics
13. Exception Handling in Java
14. Text I/O
15. Abstract Classes and Interfaces
16. Event-driven Programming
17. Creating User Interfaces